1) The Club’s beach facilities are for the exclusive use by Beach & Tennis Members, Annual Guest, Beach Members, and their immediate families and guests. Guests will not be permitted use of the beach or Club property unless accompanied by a member.
2) Members’ children under the age of 18 may bring a maximum of 3 guests to use the beach facilities.
3) Swimming at the beach is unsupervised by the Club and any person who does swim does so at their own risk.
4) Members are responsible for the conduct of their children.
5) An adult member must accompany children under the age of fourteen.
6) Use of all Club facilities is at your own risk.
7) Climbing of all perimeter fences is prohibited.
8) With the exception of members with paid moorings who are boating, the official closing time of the beach is 9 p.m. Neighbors and Club officers will call the police in the event of trespassing.
9) Jumping or diving from the gazebo or other structures or railings is extremely dangerous and strictly prohibited.
10) Boaters should use the docks for loading and unloading only, and are not permitted to tie up to the docks overnight or for extended periods except with prior approval of the President of the Club.
11) Kayak and paddle board spots are available on a first-come, first served basis. Locks are strongly recommended. The Sunfish Club has priority use of the two racks on the beach nearest to the steps.
1) The Club’s tennis courts are for the exclusive use by members and their immediate families and guests. Guests will not be permitted use of these tennis courts unless accompanied by a member.
2) An adult member must accompany children under the age of twelve (12).
3) Use of the Club’s tennis courts is at your own risk.
4) Climbing of all perimeter fences is prohibited.
5) The tennis courts shall not be used when the surface is wet.
6) The tennis courts shall be used for playing tennis only.
7) Members should not play for more than one hour when other members are waiting.
8) Players must properly sweep courts and clean the lines following play.
9) Court usage is first-come, first-served; courts may not be reserved ahead of time. However a wait list may be used.
10) Dispose of used ball cans and other trash in the garbage cans outside the courts.